About Hitachi Vantara:Hitachi Vantara,
a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Hitachi Vantara Vietnam
(formerly known as Global CyberSoft
) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000. A Hitachi group company since October 2014, it was rebranded as Hitachi Vantara in January 2020. We have many years of experience providing premier IT solutions and systems integration services to customers around the world in the areas of Digital Transformation, Product Engineering Services, Enterprise Applications, Embedded Systems, and Managed Services.We look for talents with: Responsibilities:
- High quality design, code and test implementation in .NET.
- Work as key developer and/or team leader in project.
- Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures.
- Deliver new features: from specification, through development, QA and into final deploy.
- Develop oriented documentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge in ASP.Net.
- Understanding common design patterns: MVC, MVVM,... and programming best practices.
- Understand the basic knowledge about OOP.
- Familiar with SQL/Non-SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN, Git.
- Able to read and write technical document in English. Can work with Japanese is a plus.
- Personal skills: team-work, communication, problem-solving, creativity, pro-activity.
- Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.