Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking SAP consultants to join our current projects. As a role of SAP consultant will take on a wide range of responsibilities and challenges. Responsibilities
- Participate in developing blueprint in SAP implementation projects.
- Participate in business process analysis/re-engineering activities and user functional specification development.
- Analyze customers' business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to SAP processes, solutions and products being implemented.
- Work with business analysts and clients to understand business users- requirements for new reports, interfaces, enhancements, conversion programs and forms.
- Analyze and debug functional problems on production.
- Deliver high quality modifications/enhancements to SAP configuration to meet functional requirements
- Provide and implement workable solutions to business issues/problems. Assist technical/development team in developing ABAP programs to meet functional requirements.
- Test, confirm, and document software configuration.
- Assist with Cut Over and Go Live activities.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and develop appropriate business cases with business process owners and business analysts
- B.A. / B.S., equivalent or higher degree in Economics, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Minimum of one (1) year of SAP experience in configuring and end-to-end implementing one or more of the following SAP modules: FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, QM, WM, PS, HR
- Experienced in business process analysis and designing solutions in SAP.
- Experienced in analyzing and resolving SAP functional problems.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and initiate changes.
- Clear ability and willingness to adapt to changing work environments.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly acquire new technology skills.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Good organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.