Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are looking for highly qualified team oriented ServiceNow with excellent communication skills and ability to work and multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to details. This position will also participate in major implementation efforts on the ServiceNow platform and will be expected to collaborate with business stakeholders and other groups within IT Responsibilities
This candidate should be able to assist with the design, documentation and implementation of ServiceNow development and enhancements in line with the plan set out by the Leader. Qualifications
- 1+ years of ServiceNow development experience
- 3+ years of total IT experience
- Experience in project delivery.
- Knowledge of Web Services (XML, HTML, Web Services, REST etc.)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow workflow configuration
- Should have good understanding about domain separation
- Should have experience in integrations including AD, MID Server and third-party tools using web services, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Should have experience of functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) Tools and ITIL Processes/Functions.
- ITIL certified
- ServiceNow Admin certified
- Service Portal
- Domain Separated instances
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.