Company DescriptionThe Company
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.The Culture
Our team is a mix of curious, fun, and get it done
. We celebrate collaborative thought leadership and individual talents so that our ideas are translated into real-world results.
Each day, our team members show up to work as a blank slate with the sole purpose of coloring their canvases with knowledge. We are a complex group of resilient learners and encourage one another to go beyond the limits of conventional expectations. As a member of the dynamic Hitachi Solutions team, you will be challenged, pushed, and unconditionally supported in your efforts to drive the business forward.Job DescriptionThe Opportunity
The Alliance Coordinator will be responsible for supporting Hitachi's growing partner community, including managing the communication and supporting initiatives that contribute to our business growth. With a focus on providing a 'white glove' experience to our partners and their field, the Alliance Coordinator will coordinate regular partner meetings, manage sales and pipeline reporting, and support partner to partner (P2P) initiatives with Microsoft and Hitachi's ISV community. The Alliance Coordinator will work with the Business Development Coordinators to align Hitachi's partner reporting needs with the needs of the Hitachi sales field. The Alliance Coordinator will report to the Vice President of Alliances for North America.Candidate must report to the local office daily.Responsibilities
- Coordinate reporting efforts with the Directors of Business Development and liaise with members of the partner community to manage regular rhythm of the business (ROB) meetings that provide field activity updates.
- Integrate with the Microsoft and ISV partner community (i.e. their field sellers) to support lead generation activities and territory planning that will drive new growth.
- Collaborate with the field on partner lead marketing events and help manage follow-up motions with the Hitachi sales and delivery teams.
- Communicate regular partner reporting to Hitachi's current solution offerings, sales activities (i.e. pipeline summaries, partner program engagement activities)
- Work with the Hitachi Solutions Directors of Business Development to review and evaluate pipeline detail for potential P2P and co-sell opportunities and manage related follow-up activity.
- Collaborate with internal Go-to-Market (GTM) team to support partner lead generation event activities, including event coordination, field communication and post event responsibilities.
- Update and contribute to an inventory of partner contact detail, org charts, solution offerings and related messaging for internal sales and delivery field to leverage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience; business development, marketing, sales, etc. preferred
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- A passion for technology sales, and learning about the application of technology to solve business problems
- An unparalleled drive for building relationships: this is the core of the Alliance Coordinator role
- Knowledge of business applications: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly
- Ability to work with remote teams and maintain an unwavering phone presence
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.