: Pune/ BangaloreShift:
3-5 yearsPrimary Skills:
Dynamics 365 CRM, C#.NET 4.0/4.5, ASP.NET 4.0 MVC, Web API, OOPS, SQL Server 2005/2008, HTML5, JQuery, SSRS, SSISJob Description and Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to understand requirements and architect solutions.
- Ability to generate Technical Specifications based on functional specifications.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration architecture.
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics CRM for based on customer requirements.
- Develop Modern Web Applications integrated with the CRM Platform using ASP.NET, AngularJS, Web API.
- Customize OOB CRM Reports and develop custom SSRS reports as defined by the requirement.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Ensure that code is testable and is tested.
- Execute unit testing for the new functionality developed.
- Individual should have client facing experience.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM functional knowledge.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge with SSRS.
- Strong OOP Skills and a very good understanding of the .NET framework, Web Applications, Web Servers, CSS
- Must have Strong ASP.NET MVC/Web API development experience.
- Must have Strong jQuery/AngularJS/Knockout JS development experience.
- Must have been a part of at least 2 CRM end to end Implementation.
- At least 3 years of development experience in MSCRM.
- Knowledge on SSIS and Power Platform would be advantageous.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customizations certification is a plus.
- Good communication skills.