Company DescriptionCompany Description
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.The Culture
Our team is a mix of curious, fun, and get it done
. We celebrate collaborative thought leadership and individual talents so that our ideas are translated into real-world results.
Each day, our team members show up to work as a blank slate with the sole purpose of coloring their canvases with knowledge. We are a complex group of resilient learners and encourage one another to go beyond the limits of conventional expectations. As a member of the dynamic Hitachi Solutions team, you will be challenged, pushed, and unconditionally supported in your efforts to drive the business forward.Job DescriptionAs a Project Coordinator, you will be required to:
• Effectively performs the day-to-day coordination of activities within the project team members and ensure that all tasks are complete as planned.
• Attends all project related meetings to capture RAID (Risk, Actions, Issues and Decisions) items and prepare minutes of meetings.
• Takes responsibility for ensuring that the RAID Log is constantly updated.
• Reviews the RAID Log with Project Manager to ensure proper management of all outstanding items.
• Prepares the Weekly Status Report and reviews the report with the Project Manager prior to posting.
• Ensures that the Change Request Log is constantly updated and discussed with the Project Manager to properly manage exceptions against approved project scope, timelines and budget.
• Assists the Project Manager in managing the project portal to ensure all project assets are uploaded in the portal.
• Assists the Project Manager in preparing presentation decks for meetings (e.g. Steering Committee Meetings, Stream Leads Meeting, etc.).
• Prepares / assists the Project Manager in creating and maintaining the project timeline in Microsoft Project.
• Reviews timesheets for proper project charging and submits to Project Manager for review and approval.
• Prepares schedules of what needs to be completed by what date, as well as of team meetings and coordinating the same with other members.
• Compiles and maintains interim project reports and minutes of meetings.
• Communicates relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the project's requirements, unexpected hitches etc.
• Performs other On-site work assignments and other duties as required.
• Consults with experts in specialist functional and technical areas; translate specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation. This would require conducting meetings/interviews and capturing the intent of the document.
• Prepares project proposals, training materials, or online documentation and help systems for assigned projects.QualificationsQualifications
• Bachelor's degree in business of any related field
• Must have a high attention to detail
• Experience in IT Project Management & Coordination
• At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in an IT Industry or equivalent
• Experience in ERP Project Delivery is preferred Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office
• Experience working in Project Management Office (PMO) is desired.
• Process driven
• Ability to create reporting as required
• Proven record of demonstrating initiative
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Proven ability to maintain good working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, the management team, suppliers and clients
• Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced, demanding environmentAdditional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.The following are our commitments to employees:
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.