Company DescriptionCompany Description
Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.The Culture
Our team is a mix of curious, fun, and get it done
. We celebrate collaborative thought leadership and individual talents so that our ideas are translated into real-world results.
Each day, our team members show up to work as a blank slate with the sole purpose of coloring their canvases with knowledge. We are a complex group of resilient learners and encourage one another to go beyond the limits of conventional expectations. As a member of the dynamic Hitachi Solutions team, you will be challenged, pushed, and unconditionally supported in your efforts to drive the business forward.Job Description
The Senior Project Manager role is a key role in our delivery organization. Senior Project Managers can anticipate a diverse set of projects or deliverables in the course of their tenure. Senior Project often will provide oversight and direction to multiple con-current projects in the D365 space as required and needed. They are also assigned to provide leadership to large complex enterprise projects with large budgets and teams. Role:
- Ability to produce project plans (scope, risk, quality, cost, change management, communications, procurement, work breakdown structure and schedule)
- Working with project sponsor to develop project charter, goals, and priorities
- Facilitating risk assessment/mitigation sessions and follow through risk management with a balanced and business priority-driven approach
- Leveraging a solid understanding of the project management life cycle and related principles, methodologies and best practices and improves such processes and execution
- Manage and execute project budgets as well as ownership of project P&L
- Assist with the discovery and development of SOW's, Change orders, etc.
- Take on leadership of Change Management where applicable
- Participate in Steering Committee deliverables if required as part of project delivery process
- Provide leadership and communication to both customers and internal Hitachi Solutions stakeholders on project progressions, challenges, threats, etc.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement within Hitachi Solutions around delivery, methodology, etc.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in a Project Management role successfully leading full life-cycle business process and/or Information Technology projects, on time and on budget to client's satisfaction
• Proven Project Management experience implementing an ERP solution (preference for Dynamics AX or JDE or SAP)
• Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management (including business and IT C-level staff) and customers/vendors
• Balance of business knowledge and people management skills
• Ability to develop project proposals, comprehensive project budgets, and plans and to contribute extensively through entire engagement lifecycle from sales to delivery
• Applied experience with Project Management principles, practices, and methodologies such as RUP, EUP, AGILE, SCRUM, CMM, etc.
• Proven success in Project Management ideally from a consulting environment
• ERP project management experience
• Proven success leading projects with budgets over five (5) Million and lead a team of up to 20 plus consultants
• Prepared to travel domestically and internationally as requiredAdditional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.