Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are looking for highly qualified team oriented C++ developer with excellent communication skills and ability to work and multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to details. This candidate will work with clients to clarify the requirements and translate clients- need to development team. Responsibilities:
- Perform requirement capturing and analysis
- Propose and evaluate system architecture and design
- Prepare project skeleton and manage project integration
- Participate in detailed design activities.
- Participate in quality control activities (requirement review, design review, code review)
- Assist Project Manager in leading sub-group of project team for specific assigned tasks
- B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in software development
- Intensive experience in requirement analysis, system design for Windows desktop and distributed application
- Proficient in evaluating architecture design
- At least 3 years experience programming with C/C++/STL/MFC programming on Windows platforms
- Good at basic data structures and algorithms, esp. DSP (Digital signal processing) algorithms is a plus
- Highly skilled in software programming techniques as well as software debugging techniques
- Proficient in UML/Rational Rose/Rational Unified Process and development and debugging tools
- Proficient in Windows system administration and troubleshooting is plus
- Good analytical thinking/logic, problem solving, good working attitude, adaptation and ability to learn quickly
- Good English communication skills
- Good knowledge of project leading is a plus
- Fluency in French/Japanese is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.