Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Digital Content Sales Specialist is responsible for driving and growing the Data Intelligence portfolio business across the assigned region. In conjunction with the Data Intelligence Global Sales team, this individual will lead, develop and manage the overall business plan and will be responsible for its execution and revenue growth. The responsibilities of the role will span specific districts across the Western region of the United States and will require travel. The Digital Sales Specialist position serves as the focal point for all activities associated with selling our Data Intelligence portfolio within their territory. This includes, but is not limited to, our object storage platform, NAS cloud gateway, file sync - share, search, and other components that create DataOps solutions. This Sales Specialist will work closely with the global Digital sales group, the Americas Solution and Products teams, global alliances teams, product management, engineering, and marketing. The individual will be expected to have good working knowledge of Object Storage, NAS, Unstructured Data, Big Data, and Content Applications. Success will be measured through performance against quota achievement, revenue growth, development of solution pipeline, execution of initiatives, and strategic wins.
- Accountable for exceeding sales quota within assigned Region
• Driving revenue and growing market share in defined territory
• Exceeding quarterly revenue targets
• Develop an enterprise account solution strategy at all levels business units to C-suite
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
• Accelerate customer adoption of portfolio solutions
• Identification and prioritization of opportunities in the field
• Developing and driving strategies to win opportunities
• Being the trusted sales leader for Data Intelligence portfolio opportunities across the specific districts
• Working with Hitachi Vantara sales, presales and enablement teams to drive alignment and knowledge of Digital Content solutions and to facilitate broad sales growth in assigned region
• Working and partnering with District leadership
• Leveraging our strategic alliance team and alliance partners effectively
• Effective pipeline creation, management and forecasting for the regions, and owning updates on progress to District leadership
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.