Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
Hitachi Vantara has an opening for a Solution Architect in our new division, Financial Innovation Division based in Santa Clara, CA, who will be responsible for developing new digital solutions. The mission of this division is to create new digital solutions for the Financial Sector. This new Division focuses on Proof-Of-Concept or POC activities, and business development for Financial Institutions, leveraging Hitachi's technologies, accelerating open innovations with partners, and establishing Hitachi as a leader in digital innovation.Responsibilities
- Uncover market/technology treads in a timely manner and providing the insights to the management as well as to the related team members.
- Come up with new solution plan for mainly financial institutions based on market/technology trends and feedback from potential customers.
- Lead development of mock-up programming for presentations.
- Support to propose solution plan to potential customers for mainly financial sector in the U.S.
- Support to acquire POC projects and business projects for financial intuitions and manage projects.
- Lead design, development, and test programming for POC and projects.
- Define specification of service/solution engaging with market/customer requirement through POC.
- Accelerate collaborations with a current alliance partner.
- Support to find potential candidates to build partnerships with (Reseller partners, and technology partners) and facilitate discussions as needed by tapping into Plug-and-Play channel or other.
- Assist to Facilitate the collaborations among other division in Vantara, and Hitachi group companies.
- Research and give presentation for Japanese financial institutions customers visits to Santa Clara. (Presentation of recent financial technology trends, suggestions for Japanese customers).
- Assist in providing the monthly - quarterly reports to the management team in Japan.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 4 or more years of experience working as an IT engineer or data scientist required, product manager experience in FinTech preferred.
- Digital service/solution development project experiences for financial sector preferred.
- Outgoing mindset, Ability to build strong professional relationships, and Challenging spirit.
- Knowledge of the following:
- Expertise in recent financial tech trends and cutting-edge technologies trends.
- Ability to develop programming.
- Ability to apply agile development method.
- Ability to use best of OSS.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.