Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
This individual will need to have strong partner management/sales leadership capabilities and business acumen to develop new opportunities with both existing and acquisition partners. Important qualities for this candidate include: a keen understanding of their territory's dynamics, an ability to understand the partner's business initiatives, the ability to properly articulate the HV solutions portfolio, strong understanding of the market's dynamics, competitive landscape, and the ability to deliver the HV vision and direction. This role requires an ability to work in a team environment and to collaborate across multiple business groups. The Partner Manager (PM) will also be tasked with developing and driving internal adherence to the HV partner programs while actively promoting each partner's capabilities and value propositions to local HV sales team. The ideal candidate will have strong relationships with the territory ecosystem of partners and serve as the go-to-market leader and subject matter expert for assigned partner(s) to the HV field sales team. The PM will interface with the HV sales and presales organizations, Partner sales and presales and Global System Integrator sales teams, as well as each company-s internal organizations as necessary to execute an effective go-to-market plan and meet/exceed assigned sales objectives. Responsibilities
- Will have an assigned geographical territory.
- Quota will be based on the assigned territory.
- The PM's primary focus will be growing the HV brand presence - preference in the assigned territory by increasing the number of partner reps selling HV solutions, drive new partner sourced business, aligning HV enterprise accounts to the partner base and recruiting new partners to drive our entire portfolio of solutions.
- The PM will own and manage forecast and pipeline for assigned accounts and territory. Execute gap plans as necessary to exceed revenue objectives.
- Will have COMPLETE knowledge of available HV programs to help facilitate partner support.
- Must have a strong and recent working knowledge of the HV Alliance partners and technology partners
- Should be able to work with the GSI National Account Managers on district based opportunities. A recent working knowledge of the GSI partner's field sales team and knowledge of their solution portfolio as it relates to their district
- The PM must have the ability to inspire partners to embrace and leverage HV solution portfolio while promoting the Hitachi value proposition at all levels within the territory partners
- The PM will have the ability to establish strong relationships with partner executives and involving HV management will be instrumental to success.
- Have a creative mindset to provide new ideas for growth
- Build training programs to enable partners (sales and presales) to meet each solution goal
- This position will be responsible for documenting a business plan in the territory using SFDC.
- Must be an integral part of the district leadership team and build a strong relationship with the area DM.
- Extensive experience with digital infrastructure and storage products
- Knowledge of the HV Alliance partner's and GSI's sales teams and solution offerings
- Proven ability to leverage MDF programs to drive results and capture new business
- Ability to develop lasting high-level relationships that influences revenue growth
- History of exceeding sales goals
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to articulate a persuasive value proposition to VP and CEO levels within the partner community
- Ability to prioritize effectively while managing a large geographic territory