Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Why oXya?
Founded in France in 1998 as a private company, specializing exclusively in technical support for SAP, oXya has established itself as one of the leading providers of SAP technical support, with a turnover of over $130 million, running SAP for 400 customers worldwide and employing 600 Basis consultants. With a worldwide presence from Denver in the west to Shanghai in the east, oXya became a Hitachi Group company in 2015.
Unlike the current fashion for offshore delivery model, oXya provides high-quality, on/near-shore technical support, acting as an extension to our customers' in-house teams ensuring that their business-critical systems are in good hands.
People like working at oXya - Our consultants work in multi-disciplinary teams, in which they have to deal with a wide range of different tasks and technologies, while developing a close working relationship with our customers. We are at the leading edge of SAP technologies, migrating and installing the latest SAP technologies for our customers. Our employees' skills increase rapidly in this dynamic, collaborative working environment and there are plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility...Overview
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing SAP projects, including installations, migrations and the on-boarding of new customers. You will work with architects, sales staff and BAU support staff to specify and elaborate service proposals with respect to the migrations and on-boarding. You will help to support sales and pre-sales activity and to develop client relationships at senior management level. You will have an excellent knowledge of the methods and tools required to complete SAP migrations, advising customers on how to achieve their objectives most efficiently with regard to migrating their landscapes to new platforms, moving to private or public clouds, managing hardware refreshes etc. You will work closely with different resources in oXya and other Hitachi Group companies and particularly with the technical support team, to ensure that the customer experiences a smooth transition through the project phase and cutover to the recurring services phase. You will work closely with customers and their functional partners, ensuring that their requirements are met, that risks are managed, and that projects are delivered on schedule and on budget.
You will report to the UK Country Manager.Required Skills - Experience
Roles and Responsibilities
- At least 10 years' experience in SAP Basis.
- At least 4 years' experience in using consulting skills as a team lead or project manager.
- At least 4 years' experience in at least 3 full lifecycles implementing SAP Basis.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and customers.
- Bachelor-s Degree preferred.
You will be an experienced SAP Basis team lead or, as well as SAP basis experience, will have previous experience as project manager. You will provide hands-on leadership - direction to the team as well as managing client relationships. You will also be heavily involved in complex Basis implementations.
This is a hands-on consulting delivery role that includes the ability:
- to determine SAP project requirements by analyzing customer architectures and requirements;
- to complete SAP engineering work, either alone or leading a team (orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees as required);
- to plan and manage the delivery of projects, setting objectives and timelines, assessing and monitoring risks, managing oXya's resources, mitigating problems and delays, implementing changes, all in collaboration with customers, their functional partners, internal oXya teams and other stakeholders;
- to manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, preparing reports, and providing authoritative technical advice to the customer;
- to update job knowledge by tracking the latest ERP technologies; participating in educational opportunities.
oXya's organisation, based on multi-disciplinary technical support teams, will require that you should be able to work flexibly: learning new skills and tackling new tasks, depending on the requirements of the business.
The importance of teamwork means that you will be expected to work for most of the time in the oXya office in Southampton. You will also be ready to travel to customer meetings and workshops and to other oXya and Hitachi Group offices, either in the UK or abroad.
oXya is a technical company that values the expertise of its staff and trusts them with a considerable degree of professional autonomy. It expects its employees to approach their work with a high level of commitment, integrity and with a strongly collaborative work-ethic.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.