Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! Listed below are skills for a QA Automation Engineer
. Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.The role
We are looking for a Software Automation Engineer to perform automation tests on our Data Management and Analytics products.
The successful candidate will work with the engineering team, product management and quality engineer.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design and execute test scenarios based on requirements, user stories and feedback from other team members
- Align with the team to define which tests are suitable to automation
- Hands-on experience in test automation of UI and API
- Responsible for conducting the testing, including analyze the results
- Actively participate in Agile Ceremonies
- Carry out testing as per the defined procedures
- Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Experienced in software testing
- Experience in identifying, design and execute test scenarios
- A minimum of 4 years relevant work experience, development and/or test automation experience on tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, Postman or similar
- Reliable, thinking out-of-box, self-motivated, and focused on high quality delivery of work products
- Good written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English)
- Experience using relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server)
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL)
- Knowledge of test management tools like Testrail and defect management tools like JIRA
- A technical background in software development and ideally the candidate will possess programming skills on Java
- Experience with Continuous integration/delivery tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with BI industry
- knowledge with Pentaho Software
- Basic knowledge of Linux commands
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.