Ignite your career with Hitachi Vantara! Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes. Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!The Role
We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales leader with a proven track record motivating and inspiring established account managers to deliver results selling our digital insights product portfolio to our largest install accounts and net new accounts.Responsibilities
- Manage, motivate and mentor approximately eight team members in the Central region.
- Responsible for region achieving quota while delivering results related key strategic initiatives
- Forecast district business accurately and timely
- Manage district P-L
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with targeted customer executives, partner leaders and alliance leaders to create strong ecosystem
- Closely align sales and strategy with other sales leaders in the district
- Coordinate with Field Marketing to develop and execute regional events
- Motivate matrixed resources to engage with sales team and drive accountability
- Set team expectations in alignment with company strategy and manage transformation
- Hire, train and manage performance of team members
- Properly report business and sales activity within SFDC
- Experience selling Data Integration, Analytics, Internet of Things, Big Data, and Digital Transformation solutions.
- 5+ years as individual contributor with proven sales success
- 5+ years leading direct sales teams resulting in successful quota attainment
- Relationships and experience selling through Channel Partners
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Foster a growth mindset with strong focus on winning as a team
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Must want a career-oriented environment that is both fun and professional
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.