About the Company
For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara Federal has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara Federal is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantage for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.
This role is responsible for the successful execution for the indirect sales channels through tight coordination with both HVF and partner stakeholders in sales, marketing, account management, implementation, support and services. In this role a successful candidate will engage with strategic partners to ensure alignment and successful execution of sales plans and support activities as well as ensuring effective growth strategies are in place for customers engaged through strategic partners.
A successful candidate is results oriented, organized, and self-motivated. They have a proven track record as a sales leader managing multiple relationships (internally and externally) and can influence and coordinate cross functionally to deliver key growth metrics. They possess a strong knowledge or Federal IT storage market and services and understand how to effectively combine capabilities of multiple organizations to deliver an optimal client experience.
Location: HVF Corporate office in Reston, VA
• Manage and maintain relationships with key personnel as strategic partners
o Build and maintain relationships with key executives within each strategic partner
o Regularly meet with and review strategic and execution expectations with each partner
• Coordinate and support sales activity executed by strategic partners
o Identify, recruit, and enable new channel partners based on coverage and capabilities
o Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
o Partnering with the Channel Solutions Consultant., ensure that partners are knowledgeable, driven, and successful at delivering our solutions to their customers
o Proactively assess, validate, and address partner needs on an ongoing basis
o Ensure compliance with partner agreements
o Partner with marketing to build, plan and execute key events to engage with partners and support the overall marketing and sales efforts of Hitachi Vantara Federal
• Coordinate and support sales activities executed by parent company
o Manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
• Define, measure, and evaluate strategic partner relationships against key performance metrics
• 5-10 years' experience in sales management or partner program management
• Strong federal industry knowledge as it relates to IT products and solutions
• Strong knowledge of and experience working with federal IT organizations such as OEM/SI/VARs
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work with partners at all levels, from sales representatives to management, to achieve desired sales results
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to develop, articulate, and execute a federal channel strategy
• Strong understanding of how distribution, sales, and marketing work together to support channel initiatives
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a high paced, results oriented environment
• Proactivity, perseverance and follow through
• Driven and motivated to exceed growth metrics and business targets
• Excellent presentation and organization skills; superior attention to detail and project management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor's degree
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.