Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps Fortune 500 enterprises use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises solve complex business and technology problems to increase revenue growth and lower business costs. Hitachi Vantara is the leading industrial digital solutions company with deep expertise across multiple industries - Manufacturing, Transportation, Media and Communications, Retail - Consumer Goods, Healthcare and Life Sciences and Energy.The Role
As part of Hitachi Vantara's Digital Modernization, the Digital Modernization Sales Leader will be responsible for leading the Americas sales team to grow the application and cloud infrastructure modernization business across all industries in Americas. Proven experience engaging and building co-dependent relationships with CxO's and Senior business and technical executives is required. This Sales Leader will coach the digital sales executives to create demand, identify business requirements, propose digital solutions and help digitally transform clients' business.
Our Digital Modernization group includes experts in digital strategy and experience design, application modernization (cloud native application development), cloud infrastructure modernization and application managed services. We leverage global talent from technology centers around the world to deliver innovative solutions to our customersRequired Skills and Responsibilities
- A Successful Hitachi Vantara VP of Sales will have at least 10 years of professional experience in a senior digital services sales leadership role driving growth through new customer acquisition and expanding footprint within existing customer base.
- Passionate digital transformational expert with an entrepreneurial bent, allowing them to move fluidly from business development/marketing activities to closing large, transformational deals.
- Strategic insight and proven, in-depth experience in leading an enterprise sales organization and 10+ years of progressive sales leadership experience in a matrixed software organization.
- Demonstrated success working as a top sales executive with revenue scale of $200+ million for a leading digital solutions and services company selling to CIO, CDO and business executives.
- Solid domain knowledge in application modernization/development, cloud modernization, product engineering and application managed services.
- Experience building a sales management infrastructure capable of maintaining solid quarter-to-quarter revenue and bookings growth rates, while demonstrating excellent pipeline, process, forecasting, demand generation, and sales assessment predictability.
- Collaborative attitude with a focus on delivering quality and instilling organizational and personal commitment to excellence.
- Demonstrated understanding of market development strategies and customer decision-making processes with a proven record in successfully building brand recognition and market awareness.
- Proven ability to perform in a consultative manner and foster trust and cooperation with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Experience in complex, dynamic environments with the ability to learn quickly and contribute immediately.
Key focus areas and responsibilities:
- Develop, guide and lead a high performance, consultative sales organization capable of rapidly growing revenue within targeted market segments and major accounts, while integrating professional sales process and sales methodologies.
- Strategy development - execution, related to sales, growth - profitability. Provide strategic sales direction and guidance to the executive team and senior leaders.
- Develop, implement, and monitor tactical and strategic go-to-market strategies to meet the quarterly and annual booking goals and revenue targets by establishing sales goals and monitoring their achievements.
- Create valuable data-driven metrics to which sales professionals can be held accountable, resulting in increased revenue and efficiencies.
- Develop, operationalize and execute best practices to support account plans, quotas and sales and account management execution.
- Generate and manage a revenue mix consisting of revenue from direct sales and channel partners, including public cloud providers and technology partners.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other members of the executive Sales team globally and contribute to the strategic and tactical success of Hitachi Vantara's core business.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.