Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsResponsibilities:
- Experience for Commercial business in Beijing and Inner Mongolia with key partner and customer
- Proven records in new accounts acquisition with value selling
- Able to drive sales via partners with volume and territory planning skill
- Initiates contacts with, and manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle.
- Understand system or network solution selling with IT education background
- Honest with high personal integrity and hard working
- Strong interpersonal skill with team work
- Bachelors or above;
- At least 6 years of sales experiences in IT industry;
- Knowledge of the techniques, sensitivities, and issues around solution selling;
- Experience in solution selling, especially in group account;
- Experience in core partners management for account coverage;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, able to function independently with minimal supervision
- Proactive and creative working attitude.
- Basic English communication skill.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.