Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
A Professional Services Support Junior Analyst will work as part of a centralized team, supporting the EMEA / AMER region operations in their recording and reporting of all aspects of the Professional Services delivery operations. Primarily core support includes the review, set up and tracking of all delivery engagements within the system. The team also supports the GSS (Global Solutions Services) EMEA organization in their use of Kimble. The job holder will be mainly responsible for entering and maintaining quality of data into the Kimble. Responsibilities
- Engagement Verification and Management: liaise with local Pre-Contract Support Center to review dealsheets/statements of work for accuracy.
- Validate and doctor Kimble engagement elements, milestones and assignments in accordance with the current operating process and standards.
- Engagement Management: enter valid travel, tools and loaners expenses in accordance with the process and standards.
- Manage Engagements in accordance with upcoming Project Change Requests: update elements, assignments and milestones to reflect the updated costumer contract - reduction, swapping, cancelling or extending the services in accordance with the process and standards.
- Review Setup Details: Advise country of completed delivery engagement update, report any anomalies and work with Pre-Contract Support Center to clarify any encountered issues.
- 1+ year of related experience (administrative, back office, business support, sales support roles)
- Business English mandatory
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Flexible, pro-active and quick learner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to learn the business process in a short period of time
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of teams (sales, services and administration professionals)
- Good analytical and data manipulation skills
Good practical knowledge of MS Office, especially: Word, Outlook, Excel
Please Note: This is a fixed term role (for 15 months initially)
- Knowledge of Professional Services and/or Customer Support environment
- Knowledge of French or German is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.