Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
The Enterprise Sales Executive (ESE) will be primarily responsible for pairing our solutions to the needs of prospective clients. The ESE will lead strategize pursuits, manage complex sales cycles, map solutions to business scenarios at the executive level, and drive revenue. The position requires the ability to develop trust whilst articulating workable solutions by demonstrating an understanding of the customers pain points and articulating how Hitachi Vantara can helpKey Responsibilities:
• Understand and articulate business pain points with executive level audiences
• Map HV solutions to business problems through sophisticated delivery of solution messages
• Act as a multi-threaded thinker to solve multiple business problems or offer multi-pronged solutions to a problem
• Identify future deals while giving input into prioritization and strategy of pursuits
• Manage complex and often long sales cycles including answer client questions
• Work with solutions development team to assess market readiness of new solutions and messaging
• Maintain a deep knowledge of HV solutions and their application to business scenarios and represent HV in all opportunities to present and prospective clients
• High professional and personal integrity with very high ethical standards and maintain HV's standard of excellence and honesty.Required Skills:
• Minimum of 7-10 years' experience selling software solutions.
• Experience in the Finance, Transportation, retail, Education and Healthcare sectors is desirable but others will be considered
• Minimum 5-7 years' experience utilizing IoT, Big Data, Analytics and Cloud.
• Demonstrated achievement of multi-million dollars annual quota in consulting project sales and long-term account expansion
• Proven track record in achieving annual goals and working team environment
• Excellent business development skills in business-to-business solutions technology sales with the ability to effectively perform and direct business development tasks to maximize revenues and profits. In-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across a consulting organization with other industry and solution Directors/VPs, as well as the Service Delivery personnel.
• Ability to build vision, defines requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions for clients.
• Proven track record of multi-tasking business development, client-side delivery, and people management skills.
• Impeccable organization, account planning and time management skills.
• Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities.
• A complete understanding of the cloud marketplace
• High professional and personal integrity with very high ethical standards.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, sales or marketing is desirable
• An advanced degree (MBA or equivalent) is a plus.Essential Duties - Responsibilities
• 45% - Helps coordinate, execute and lead the sales pursuit process. In conjunction with the Sales and Delivery team, develops new business from new customers, and expand business with existing client relationships as required. Manage sales strategies/plans to keep it consistent with the company's long range strategic objectives.
• 45% - Build sales pipeline by developing, nurturing, and maintain client, partner sales force and new business relationships.
• 10% - Performs necessary sales administration to make sure all parties are kept up-to-date on sales activities. Include participating in weekly and periodic Go-To-Market team meetings and keeping Microsoft CRM (Insight) and other sales reporting tools up-to-date.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.