Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 consultants, developers and support personnel all around the globe.
Hitachi Solutions is a leader in providing industry solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Hitachi Solutions provides its customers with industry focus, software industry domain expertise, and proven tier-1 people. Hitachi Solutions works with its customers to understand their unique formula for success and develops solutions that improve their business and attain measurable results.2011, 2009, 2006 & 2005 Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year (Finalist 2008, 2007). Microsoft Global Dynamics Award (Global Dynamics Partner of the year) 2014.
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
For more information on Hitachi Solutions, please visit: https://web.hitachi-solutions.comJob Description
We are looking for motivated and experienced .NET FULL STACK software professional. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The candidate should be familiar with development life cycle, agile development methodology and change management with hands on experience in latest internet technologies and client-server architecture.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for front and back-end web development.
- API design and development
- Understand functional design and technical design and develop it.
- Coding in ASP.NET and C# using Microsoft recommended best practices.
- Unit testing for own developed code with the help of provide business scenarios.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Ensure that code is scalable for high traffic, numerous transactions and huge data size scenarios.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends in design, coding and innovation.
- 5 to 6 years of experience would be preferred in Object-oriented design methodology and application development in .NET.
- Strong knowledge of web based Technologies and Passionate for software engineering.
- Committed to customer's success through adapting to dynamically changing business needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment driven by agile methodologies - SPRINT with daily SCRUM.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- MCP/MCAD certifications is a plus.
- Educational Qualification: BE/MCA.