In light of our growth, we are seeking expressions of interest for Signalling Design Engineers
with at least 3 years experience in Wayside Signalling design on major Railway networks.
These are Permanent Full Time opportunities based in Sydney.
The successful candidate will deliver HW & Functional Signaling design for complex & medium signalling project schemes in accordance with industry and company standards and processes. Provide expert guidance and mentoring on HW and Functional design.
Main accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Guarantee the delivery of complex & medium Functional designs(HW, SW, functional and configuration design production check)
- Ensure deep knowledge of industry standards (e.g. CENELEC, AREMA, IEEE, IPC, etc.) and company standard solutions
- Responsible for producing functional design documentation including system requirements and architecture, interface control, scheme plans, control tables, block design, and analyses as appropriate
- Ensuring design compliance through requirement traceability
- Ensuring the HW and Functional documents produced are issued and controlled in accordance with company processes
- Participating in or leading reviews to detect design errors, process and tool inefficiencies, and putting in place corrective and improvement actions
- Guarantee the functional analysis of V&V feedback and site tests
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications
From 3+ years Signal Design Engineer expertise in rail projects;
Background of Communication system design and delivery and integration with Signalling;
Experience in delivering engineering activities for complex signalling systems as ETCS / CBTC projects;
Demonstrated effective team and communication skills.
Annual salary package: AUD 100,000 to 150,000