In light of our growth, we are inviting applications from Signalling Onboard Engineers
with at least 3 years experience in Onboard Signalling design on major Railway networks. If you have background in Mechanical Design, Electrical Design and/or System Engineering for Rolling Stock, this would be the opportunity for you.
These are full time permanent opportunities based in our Brisbane office.
Deliver the design of simple (in terms of number of subsystems or interfaces involved) On Board Signalling projects in accordance with industry and company standards.
Main accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
Qualification and Experience
- Ensure the effective implementation of a lessons-learnt database where the detected design errors, process and tool inefficiencies and the related corrective actions are duly recorded;
- Ensure the delivery of On Board Signalling designs (HW, SW, functional and configuration design, interface control, production check) in accordance with Customer requirements, industry and company standards and processes;
- Contribute to the design and production check of on board Signalling systems (e.g. detailed Signalling scheme plans, Signalling circuits including cable core plans, bonding diagrams, power supply);
- Ensure the execution of on site survey and prepare the detailed site survey reports
- Ensure the production of detailed design documentation and System configuration;
- Ensure the compliance of issued On Board signalling design document in accordance with Customer requirements, industry and company standards and processes;
- Ensure the execution of the Verification activities on issued documents, according to the V&V Plan.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualification;
- 3 up to 5 years year of professional experience in Signalling on board design;
- Background of Mechanical Design, Electrical Design and/or System Engineering for Rolling Stock;
- Experience in delivering engineering activities for complex signalling systems as ETCS / CBTC projects;
- Project Management;
- Demonstrated effective team and communication skills.