In light of our growth within Asia Pacific, we are now seeking a Project Engineer with experience working with rail signals and train control systems.
We have a number of Permanent Full Time opportunities based in Brisbane.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the overall technical solution delivery on Cluster, Signalling & Turn key projects for bidding and contract phase. Proper execution of the technical activities in term of technical solution implementation, design costs, document submission schedule and quality.
Main accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the effective implementation of the technical solution
- Ensure the monitoring on document submission in terms of on time, on quality and on respect of Technology Cost budget, according to the Contract, excluding RAMS.
- Ensure project technical activities are executed in line with the Company procedure implementing design and verification process (i.e. design review)
- Ensure the technical interface activities toward the Customer, Authorities and the partners, in case of consortium configuration
- Ensure that project objectives are clearly communicated to the project team and monitors that technical project activities are aligned with the project schedule
- Ensure the gathering, checking and authorization of the TCR and that authorized technical change and variation order are traced and implemented inside design activities and included in the Technology project cost revision.
- Ensure that project technical criticalities/risk list and management is implemented, continuously updated and evaluated with the support of interested Company Functional Manager and the Project Manager
- Ensure the proper execution of the correct Document Management (submission and transmittal process), part of the overall Design Management
- Contribute that correct Configuration Management process is in place
- Ensure an interface for the technical definition and construction document delivery during execution of on site activities
- Guarantees the execution of the Verification activities of project engineering documents and of documents issued by WPLs by monitoring their execution by the Project's WPLs, according to the V&V Plan.
- Contribute to the definition and execution of T&C activities (e.g. acting as interface with other technology unit involved in the project)
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications
- From 5+ years Engineering Project delivery
- Background of Communication system design and delivery and integration with Signalling;
- Experience in delivering engineering activities for complex signalling systems as ETCS / CBTC projects;
- Demonstrated effective team and communication skills.
Salary range: AUD 100,000.00 - 170,000.00 per annum