• Ensure an integrated installation design among all subsystems throughout the submission
of the integrated equipment and cable ways layout, cable routings and earthing layout.
• Ensure the resolution of the main installation interfaces with subsystems.
• Ensure the installation interfaces definition together with civil work contractor/partner and
verifies that the related design requirements are properly incorporated in civil design.
• Ensure the design compliance to the installation requirements provided by subsystems.
• Ensure the delivery of the assigned tasks on time, on budget and quality.
• Ensure efficiency and standardization of integrated and signaling installation technical
solutions across the project.
• Support subsystems for installation design definition.
• Make site visit on regular interval and ensure installation work is being done by subcontractor
as per agreed method statement and quality standards
• Carry-out installation check on completion of indoor and outdoor installation.
• wiring test and as-built drawing in markup copy.
• Ensure to implement installation handover to T&C team as per company procedure
• Ensure the continuous effective development of competencies, skills and knowledge of the
• Ensure the definition and implementation of a development plans and workload/ staffing
needs by means of development actions like training on the job, mentorship, job shadowing,
• Ensure the effective staffing of the assigned resources (in terms of competencies and
suitable skills & knowledge)
• Ensure the effective periodic workload planning and management, ensuring that the right
number and skill mix of resources are available to meet Company needs.
Current Project Role (to be read along with above description)
• Supervision and management of installation activities across the project (WDFC ph-1
Ajmer-Makarpura signaling/ Rewari-JNPT TPWS works). Temporarily may need to look
after T&C activities as well if delay in mobilizing T&C manager.
• Regular inspections to ensure installation activities are being carried out as per method
statements/established standards and issue punch list/inspection report.
• Organize and Participate in installation gate review.
• Coordination with consortium partners for pending works so that T&C schedule can be
• Periodic reporting of progress and coordination with DFCCIL & Engineer
- Qualification: B Tech./Diploma in electrical/electronics Engineering
- Experience: minimum 10 years in installation/test & commissioning experience in railway Signaling.
- Min. 5 years in installation management as installation leader of mainline/metro signaling large scale project.