HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated ATC PTC Maintenance Technician
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Boston, MA. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Perform routine preventive and corrective maintenance, inspection, adjustments, testing, cleaning, lubrication and proper maintenance on assigned ATC/ PTC equipment in accordance with manufacturers' maintenance manuals and instructions
- Observes ATC/ PTC system components and devices in operation to detect potential failures and locates causes of malfunction
- Responds to ATC & PTC malfunctions completing repairs as assigned. Uses electronic test equipment and other specialized tools as required
- Completes assigned operational, equipment failure, safety and other reports as required
- Complies with Safety Rules, Operating Rule Book and first-aid procedures
- Role requires flexibility which require shift rotation, weekends and holidays work typical of major infrastructure projects and operating transit systems
- Perform additional job duties as assigned
- Ability to self motivate and delegate tasks as needed.
Minimum three years' experience with preventive and corrective maintenance of ATC equipment, tools and test equipment Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the ATC/PTC System on-board for Passenger Trains
- Ability to use and interpret schematics, wiring diagrams, software operations manuals, manufacturers' maintenance instructions, etc. and to comprehend the operations and maintenance of ATC system.
Bachelor's Degree, Associate Degree, or High school in technical area or Equivalent Technical background Languages
: English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/