Job ID: 45384
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2020
Business Unit: Hitachi High-Technologies
Company Name: Hitachi High-Tech America, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering
Job Type (Experience Level): New Graduate
Job Schedule: Full-time
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
· Must be willing to travel to Japan for 0-1 year training assignment.
· Periodic oversees business trips may be required throughout the year.
· Candidate must have good verbal and written communication, strong analytical capabilities and trouble shooting skills, and must work well individually and in a team environment.
· General technical knowledge of semiconductor wafer processing.
· Self-motivated and show ability to adapt to changes in a fast moving environment.
· Demonstrate project planning, and execution, with on-time delivery of milestones.
· Strong engineering analytical/problem solving skills. Understanding of Scientific Method and experience using it.
· Ability to operate safely, with limited supervision, in a complex laboratory environment
· Ability to work in teams in leadership and subordinate roles.
· Must be able to work in a clean room environment for extended hours.
· Support research proposal creation and submittal.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office software competency.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities