In light of our growth, we an experienced System Engineer
with at least 5 years experience in Signalling systems and subsystems on major Railway networks.
Permanent Full Time opportunity based in Brisbane. About the role
The successful candidate will deliver Signalling systems and subsystems, that meet Signalling system and subsystem requirements, in compliance with project schedule and budget. Build the required V&V evidences.
Main accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the delivery of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V report
- Support the definition of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V plan according to the standards, safety plan and defined SIL and in compliance with the selected international and national standards and the requirements of customers, certification bodies and safety authorities.
- Support the definition of the Signalling system and subsystem Validation Test Specification and the implementation of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V activities according to the RAMS governance directions and to the Company processes and guidelines.
- Support that subsystems suppliers provide V&V evidence.
- Support the definition of the requirements and expected features for the testing environments/tools, needed to execute the Signalling system and subsystem Validation activities.
- Contribute to the delivery of Signalling systems and subsystems V&V evidence in order to confirm compliance of the Signalling application with safety and customer requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications
- From 5+ years RAMS and/or V&V;
- Background of Communication system design and delivery and integration with Signalling;
- Experience in delivering engineering activities for complex signalling systems as ETCS / CBTC projects;
- Demonstrated effective team and communication skills.