This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45405
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Europe GmbH.
Profession (Job Category): Manufacturing
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Hitachi Automotive Systems Europe is focused on automotive components and systems. Our industry expert partners with our well-known customers forming the foundation of our success. Together we contribute to society with technological innovations and trendsetting ideas as well as comprehensive competences. Become part of our team and join our organization at our Plant in Roßwein (near Dresden) as
You are responsible for ensuring the quality requirements of our customers and for controlling, monitoring and improving process and product quality in production. As an interface to supplier and customer quality, you will establish, execute and maintain processes and procedures to support and fulfil IATF 16949 and ISO14001:2009. In this function you will report to the QA Manager Europe.
Your core responsibilities include:
Profile and Qualifications:
· University degree in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / materials engineering or comparable education
· At least 3 years of leadership experience in the field of quality in the automotive supply industry
· Sound knowledge of basic Q methods and tools (e.g. 8D, problem solving techniques, FMEA, PPAP/ISIR, APQP, product control plan, IATF16949, ISO 9001, VDA6.3)
· IT knowledge (qs-STAT, MS Office, SAP)
· Experience in leading interdisciplinary teams
· Results-oriented approach and
very good communication skills in German and English
(spoken and written)
· Willingness to travel
At Hitachi Automotive you will find a passionate and collaborative environment. We operate according to our values of Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit. As such, we work closely as a team and empower our colleagues to take ownership and become creative in our pursuit of excellence. We take pride in the contribution we make to society and we always act with integrity and fairness towards our customers, suppliers and colleagues. Sound Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving your application! www.hitachi-eu.com