Job description Hitachi Rail Honolulu JV (HRH)
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Warehouse Keeper
to work on our Honolulu Rail Project. As the successful candidate your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in Pearl City/Honolulu
, HI. Who We Are:
HRH is a Hawaii-based Joint Venture, which was awarded the Design-Build-Operate-Maintain (DBOM) contract for the Honolulu Rail Transit Project (Project), the first Driverless Rail Transit System in the USA. HRH has assembled a team of experienced professionals in order to deliver a world-class rail transit system capable of delivering highly comfortable, reliable, safe and cost-effective transportation.
HRH believes that our key values consisting of customer focus, innovation and excellence, people, team spirit, and integrity will guide our actions and make our companies competitive and effective. Accountabilities:
- Maintains or supervises maintenance of records related to the receipt, issue, and control of supplies
- Conducts physical inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment
- Prepares requisitions for stock replacement
- Receives, approves and processes store requisitions and oversees the distribution of supplies
- May be required to handle supplies, materials and equipment weighing ten pounds or more
- Role requires flexibility and efficiently which require shift rotation, weekends and holidays work typical of major infrastructure projects and operating transit systems
- Perform additional job duties as assigned
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- High School Diploma
- Basic understanding of store procedures and handling of inventory
- A minimum of 1 year warehouse or store operations
HRH employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/jobs/