HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Power Supply and Traction Power Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Mississauga, ON. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. In Canada, we are hiring for the Hurontario LRT project, an 18-kilometre, 19-stop light rail transit system that runs from Mississauga to Brampton Gateway Terminal in Brampton. Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge: Desired Skills/ Knowledge: Education
- Ensure the identification and resolution of the PS & TP interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signalling, CW, Auxiliary systems etc.)
- Guarantee that the delivery of every system is achieved in compliance with engineering guidelines, quality standards, timing and cost constraints
- Ensure the interface with the Commissioning Manager to plan test and coordinate of operational activities on site according to schedule
- Ensure the Verification activities on Power Supply & Traction Power documents, according to the V&V Plan
- Perform the test and issue the test report, issue non compliances according to quality procedures and purpose remedy actions.
- Support capitalization and sharing of knowledge related to the specific PS & TP (e.g. best practice, lesson learned, ...)
: Bachelor's Degree in engineering area or equivalent technical background Languages:
English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/