Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are looking for a creative and talented AEM Developer to be based in Pune, IN. This full-time position will be responsible for a wide variety of web development (AEM) and design duties to enhance our corporate website and assist in marketing efforts. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills Responsibilities
- Experience in integrating Restful API's, external web services ensuring high performance on Mobile and Desktop a plus.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues as needed.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components like Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher
- Be well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
- Ability to fine-tune AEM application for optimal performance, including configuring Threads, Heap, GC Policy. FEO, JS and CSS minification and optimization. Should be familiar with application profilers
- Strong Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web - responsive mobile experiences. Hands-on experience with Sightly (AEM Templating language) and CoralUI/TouchUI frameworks
- Proven track record to delivering enterprise initiatives working across organizational boundaries and building strong technical delivery teams
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with a commitment to delivering quality outcomes that balance technical and business goals
- Broad web and digital knowledge, an aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving as well as mentoring/guiding other members of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, and social components etc., code build and deployment process
- Experience in consuming Restful API's. Expert knowledge and experience with JSON / XML / RESTful Web Services
- Ability to translate responsive design into application architectures
- Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository required
- Expertise with HTML5 including CSS3, browser API's and canvas required
- Experienced with Agile Development methodologies
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.