Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Digital Experience Designer/Developer you will work closely with the corporate marketing, content marketing, portfolio marketing and other members of the Marketing team. This role will be part of the Marketing Center of Excellence team within our Corporate Marketing team and report directly to the Pune COE .com leader.-nbsp;
- Develop - maintain a top-notch user experience across all these properties through A/B testing and data-driven design
- Define personas, user flows, design systems and style guides, and front-end framework(s) to drive efficiency and consistency in our user experience
- 6+ years experience specializing in web and user experience design.
- A professional portfolio demonstrating a strong background in web, UX, and visual design solutions across devices and media channels.
- Experience leading user experience research and design initiatives.
- Thorough knowledge of digital design principles, mobile and responsive design, and web development best practices.
- Preferably strong knowledge of Adobe AEM, HTML, Wordpress
- Experience with conversion design, running A/B tests and funnel optimization.
- Obsessive over the details and creating thoughtful and intuitive experiences.
- Able to iterate quickly and embrace feedback from many perspectives.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design best practices.
- A track record of being self-motivated and delivering on time.
- Agile experience a plus.
- Experience with vendor management a plus.
- Design System experience a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in either a project leadership or supervisory role.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.