Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are looking for a creative and talented Web Developer to be based in Pune, IN. This full-time position will be responsible for a wide variety of web development and design duties to enhance our corporate website and assist in marketing efforts. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.Responsibilities
- Develop, design, and continuously improve the corporate website, landing pages, microsites, etc. to support the overall marketing strategy and revenue goals
- Work closely with creative team to transform visual concepts into interactive, multi-media experiences
- Create custom-code solutions for Marketing Automation Platforms and CRMs (AEM/Marketo/Salesforce) including landing pages, emails, campaigns
- Strong working knowledge in creating landing pages within the Marketo framework
- Create interactive diagrams, dynamic maps, and animations using HTML
- Develop code using best practices for mobile and responsive design
- Implement best practices for marketing analytics, SEO, and GDPR compliance
- Make frequent enhancements and optimizations to web properties for optimal speed and security.
- Document web development improvements and processes
- Manage the host server, database, and ongoing maintenance.
- Understand our different audiences and buyer personas to help guide targeted web content that addresses their unique needs and concerns
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Support brand consistency across all digital channels
- Work closely with Digital Experience team to continually A/B test elements within our digital properties to optimize the user experience and drive conversions
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise website development
- Bachelors degree or experience equivalent
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and other analytics tools
- Adept at mobile and responsive design, testing, and troubleshooting
- Translate designs (PSD/Zepplin/Sketch) into web pages with strong understanding of UI
- Server management: Domain control panels, DNS, website testing and launch
- Experience optimizing digital channels for SEO, mobile, cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and task management skills
- Ability to own a project from start to finish, working autonomously, but welcoming feedback and collaboration
- Passionate about branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and campaigns
- Strong communicator with the ability to prioritize and manage work effectively while adhering to critical timelines
- WordPress and Marketo experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.