Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
As a Commercial Account Manager you will be responsible for acquiring - developing strategic named accounts in Austria. You will be developing a strategy and sales plan to address the designated account coverage and develop and further maintain customer relationships using a high level of relationship management skills that will clearly establish the strategic IT and other needs of the customer and how they can be satisfied by the Hitachi Vantara business model, sustain good business relationship over the whole sales cycle. Furthermore, you will be working with, and influencing the activities of Hitachi Vantara Partners as appropriate.Responsibilities
- Winning new sales revenue and support existing Hitachi Vanatara solutions in line with targets.
- Identify key decision makers and those who influence at all levels within the account and build effective relationships.
- Work with members of the Hitachi Vantara account team, including sales and functional management, to develop and sell the optimum Hitachi Vantara business and technical solution to qualified opportunities.
- Maintaining an awareness of Business Partners competence and capabilities.
- Identify potential competitive threats and take timely and effective action to minimize them.
- Negotiates successful "win/win" agreements with the customer, maintaining acceptable Hitachi Vantara
- Forecast accurately future business on a quarterly basis.
- Develop and review with Hitachi Vantara Sales Management a sales plan to support the assigned sales objectives
- Multi-year experience and proven track record in sales of IT solutions and services ideally with focus on IT infrastructure solutions (e.g. storage, networking, server or converged solutions, cloud or big data solutions).
- Proven ability to build relationships to top level stakeholders and C-level executives in large commercial to mid-sized enterprise accounts.
- Will possess proven, professional new business account management skills including multi-level sales negotiation experience. This will include the ability to overcome obstacles in order to gain agreement and work both externally and internally to ensure agreements are reached which are satisfactory to all concerned.
- A strong and confident communicator (fluent in German - English) and presenter capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects. First class verbal communications, report writing and presentation skills and who is comfortable operating and presenting at senior management level.
- University Degree or equivalent Business Education
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.