Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The SEO/SEM specialist will work with marketing stakeholders and cross-functional website teams to implement SEO best practices on and off-page. Conduct audits, prepare reports and analysis to demonstrate keyword effectiveness for SEO and SEM strategies, maintenance, and optimization of PPC. Define KPIs to align with business and campaign goals across website, search, email, and other digital channels. Monitor and advise on trends to enhance conversion and eliminate unwanted spend.
- Define SEO strategy and roadmap for better search engine experience and visibility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement SEO/SEM enhancements, recommendations, best practices, and reports.
- Focus on improving SERPs for brand websites.
- Implement SEO and paid advertising strategies for each brand based on BrightEdge reports.
- Advise on converting and non-converting terms to improve campaign relevancy and reduce unwanted spend for conversions, clicks - traffic.
- Create and optimize content for websites, blogs, ads and other digital platforms as required.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Collect and analyze data, research competitors and identify trends in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search campaigns.
- Set up and manage PPC/CPC, remarketing, and social media advertising campaigns.
- Monitor and report on KPI-s, using Google Analytics, AdWords and social insight tools.
- Generate monthly reports on SERPs and advertising engagement for each brand with BrightEdge and Google AdWords.
- Maintain keyword repository based on analysis, search counts, geographic regions
- Index and monitor webpage search result performance with Google Search Console
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field strongly preferred
- 5+ years SEO experience, including content creation, keyword research, and reporting, with BrightEdge.
- 5+ years SEM experience managing ad campaigns across search engines, with Google.
- 3+ years AEM experience monitoring performance, tagging content, implementing metadata, and updating Sitemap.XML
- Understanding of digital marketing and how SEO/SEM fits into larger marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO (HTML mark up, canonical URLs, etc) and the ability to implement as needed.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Experience with bid management tools, especially Google AdWords.
- Experience with link building campaigns (white hat only)
- Strong understanding of website analytics through Adobe Analytics
- Experience using Tag Manager and/or remarketing platforms is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.