Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities - Scope of Work
- Technical Solution Design: Work with the sales team to determine business and technical requirements of prospective customers, and to propose a technical solution.
- Prototype: Implement prototype of solution design to demonstrate Hitachi Vantara's value proposition.
- Present: Explain and demonstrate prototyped solution to prospective customers.
- Collaborate: Work across the organisation to improve our sales team's value proposition.
- Python or Java
- Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL)
- Ability to present to a group in a compelling fashion
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. level education
- Data science / machine learning
- Sales engineering or pre-sales experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.