Hitachi Vantara is a global $5bn data solutions and services firm.
We are building our sales team in Copenhagen to help drive out our portfolio of solutions that cover a clients full data journey. We have a broad portfolio covering Hardware (Data Centre/Storage) Cloud, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and IoT. This is a newly created role to target net new logo business within these sectors.
This is a new business development and account management position, responsible for acquiring new assigned non-Hitachi Enterprise accounts, and growing existing Hitachi accounts. Primary Responsibilities
Hitachi Vantara offers
- You will be responsible for a number of accounts, enterprise and commercial, public and private sectors - these will be a mixture of existing and new accounts.
- This is a quota carrying sales role, responsible for delivering the target for your portfolio of accounts and contributing to the overall territory number.
- Act as the main point of contact for the accounts, owning the overall relationship.
- Develop, coordinate and manage all account and team activities within your customers, consisting of sales/pre-sales, support and technical resources.
- Develop and maintain a master account plan and maintain accurate up to date Salesforce data
- Tracks Hitachi Vantara portion of total IT spend in the account.
- Forecasting and pipeline management for the allocated accounts.
- Reporting to: Country Sales Manager the Sweden
- Plan, organize and lead balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- You will become part of the Hitachi Vantara journey, we deliver insight to help build smarter businesses and create social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future.
- You will join a great culture values respect, individuality and growth.
- You will support the biggest Enterprise accounts in the Sweden
- Fun in your job, with your team and enjoy (team) success
- You will be the entrepreneur, develop and create the account plans with the Enterprise customers to support them to improve their performance
- Proven, professional skills and experience in development of existing accounts and new business development including multi-level sales negotiation experience.
- Track record from selling complex solutions to Enterprise clients - infrastructure, Analytics, ERP or outsourcing experience would be valuable
- Demonstrable business awareness with the ability to adopt a disciplined commercial approach to achieving goals and objectives, including the ability to create and maintain a business plan.
- Strong and confident communicator and presenter, capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects.
- Values the team and the advantages it brings.
- Successful track record of negotiating high value orders with a recognized supplier within the I.T. industry or proven experience within Hitachi in a relevant sales/marketing support or SE role.
- Educated to bachelor degree level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, growing sales team and take to market a unique set of emerging technology solutions and services
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.