Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
Reporting to the VP of European Lifetime Service, the Business Operations Manager will:
- Pro-actively manage and maintain operations within country.
- Support the organisational strategy and mission to improve operations and the delivery of operations within country.
- Be commercially aware and continuously seeking improvements to ensure quality.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Resourcing demands of new and current services
- Monitoring utilisation and allocation
- Controlling operational budgets against targets
- Supporting improvement initiatives
- Engaging and supporting SDMs and Service Leads
KPIs of the role are as follows:
- Resource utilisation
- Profitability of resource model
- Risk mitigation
- Quality of operations and resources