Hitachi Asia Ltd. - Philippines Branch
Hitachi Asia Ltd. operates across seven Asian countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Our business includes Sales, Marketing and Services of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Power, Infrastructure Systems, Home Appliances, Business Development of Social Innovation Business, Business Strategy Planning, CSR and Brand Strategy for Hitachi Group.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The RKM Executive is primarily responsible for identifying, developing and managing new customer pursuits in the Philippines for all markets under the scope of HAS PH Sec License.
(1) Work closely with Senior Management to provide business administrative support to activities related to the overall strategic planning & business development
(2) Involve in conducting market studies and feasibility studies, identifying information needs, gathering and analyzing information, producing management reports.
(3) Consult internal clients and other stakeholders about project requirements and objectives.
(4) Prepare any kind of necessary document and materials (for example reports, presentation materials, information packages) for meetings and negotiations.
(5) Execute workflow for proper information and knowledge acquisition, development, retention and distribution.
(6) Ensure that correct and updated knowledge is shared through proper channels in a timely manner.
(7) Support and coordinate initiatives that harness synergies amongst businesses and Hitachi companies
(8) Assist in the updates, findings & analysis to Group Management on the impact of regulatory & legislations on business and assess potential opportunities.
(9) To execute other administrative duties that are deemed required.
Note: All the above survey and documentations to be done by GM, Director, Senior Manager, Executive\u2019s proper instruction.
What we are looking for:
(1) Good understanding, knowledge and background of ICT solutions
(2) Strong team player.
(3) Excellent analytical skills
(4) Accuracy and attention to detail
(5) Self-motivated, with proven organizational and project management skills able to drive projects through to completion
(6) Effective communication skills - written and verbal
(7) Ability to perform data analysis to identify market and sector trends. Experience in using data analytics tools an advantage, but not required
(8) Advance proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
(9) Experience in using Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Outlook 365,
One Drive and other digital tools
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].