Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager (Healthcare)
• Responsible for East Region Healthcare Accounts.
• Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
• Collaborate with National Sales and management on selling strategy alignment.
• Build up the partnership with main ISVs.
• Selling the Hitachi Vantara solutions and services to designated key accounts.
• Generate and achieve the quarterly revenue target assigned from the designated key accounts.
• Collect revenue from the key accounts according to the company-s guidelines.
• Develop the sales strategies and grow the business opportunities from the assigned territories.
• Coordinate with National sales in centralized procurement and revenue generation and collection.
• Managing local partner and develop local business.
• 5-10 years related sales experience.
• Bank Account sales experience is mandatory.
• Direct-selling experience preferred.
• Good track record of sales success, quota meet, etc.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Confident, energetic and results oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.