Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.JOB OVERVIEW:
The Enterprise Account Executive is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding and managing large Enterprise Accounts. The territory represents companies with revenues greater $1B. This is a critical market segment to Pentaho, and will require strategic, enterprise selling, driving net new sales and expansion.
The successful candidate is self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can demonstrate success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close.
Pentaho offers great career opportunities for the right candidate. DUTIES
• Prospect, develop and close new business while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
• Drive complex, enterprise wide sales-cycles and effectively present Pentaho's value to C level executives and to Information Technology.
• Skilled at conducting sales both in person and via phone/web with high level executives
• Work strategically with Inside Sales to develop a territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield overachievement in booking targets
• Orchestrate and manage team selling efforts between Sales Engineering and Professional Services
• Forecast, manage and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com REQUIRED SKILLS
• Proven track record of quota over-achievement
• 10+ years of quota-carrying software sales in large enterprises
• Experience prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles
• Experience selling business applications or software platforms is strongly preferred
• Business Intelligence, Analytics, ETL, and Big Data experience preferred
• Demonstrable knowledge of key ROI and TCO principles
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment DESIRED SKILLS:
• Bachelor or University Degree required
• Continually exceeds Quota vs. Performance
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.