Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs
- Take charge of project delivery for storage on Mainframe platform
- Take charge of daily operation for storage on Mainframe platform, work as owner to do trouble shooting, escalate case and trace problem solving progress
- Keep good communication with customer, dig out future requirement from customer, then work closely with sales team to win new business
- Perform other duties as required or directed by manager-nbsp;
- Bachelor degree or above on Computer Science or related majors；Fluent in English, can communicate with global support team
- 8+ years working experience in IT industry, 5+ years mainframe related experience; Be familiar with project delivery and residence service process
- Be familiar with ZOS, understand CICS and DB2; Good knowledge of Core-Banking system
- Be familiar with hi-end storage (Hitachi Vantara, IBM, EMC and so on), skilled in storage operation and Disaster Recovery
- Positive, open mind to cope with challenging situation. Good communication with internal (Sales/Pre-sales/Team Member) and external (customers and partners). Should be a team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.