Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role
Manages all aspects of global Hitachi Vantara sites (intranet and extranet) including design, development, optimization, reporting, monitoring, and maintenance. Work with Website Manager and cross-functional Corporate Marketing teams to maximize digital presence and experiences. Manage and mentor development team with agile methodologies to support completion of quality deliverables, establish project timelines, identify and mitigate interdependencies, ensure achievement of milestones, track KPIs, and adhere to approved budgets.Responsibilities
- Manage a cross-functional website team including infrastructure, development, design, optimization, analytics, and content resources.
- Establish subject matter expertise on the Hitachi Vantara digital framework and architecture, across all digital sites.
- Develop a strategy for a complex, highly cross-functional website, and implement process and technology that will help us scale with our global growth.
- Define annual and quarterly targets, supported by KPIs and analytics.
- Share expertise and consult with functional leadership across business and marketing teams.
- Understand and influence business strategies, translating them into technical roadmaps to achieve business objectives.
- Set the technical strategy that enables rapid experimentation / optimization with agile methodologies.
- Grow, manage and mentor our web developers, designers, and optimizers to be effective leaders of their people, teams and programs.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce.
- Identify and remove impediments for the team and stakeholders, while successfully driving towards key initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience, with 4+ years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
- 4+ years experience with AEM, front-end or web technologies, data modeling/design, orchestration, working with API layers, and open source technologies.
- 4+ years experience with Adobe Analytics, analytics development, reporting, and Dynamic Tag Management (DTM)
- 3+ years experience with AWS, hosting service migration projects, or related tools.
- Knowledge of BrightEdge, Search Engine Optimization and Marketing strategies, keyword and metadata best practices.
- Helped development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale, understands the big picture and the importance of investing in the core technical foundation.
- Experience building a diverse and inclusive culture, with teams that are eager to learn and deeply curious
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.