Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Position
We are recruiting for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to manage large regional and national customers for our Digital Infrastructure business unit. This will be an work from home role but we are recruiting for candidates in the New York City or Charlotte, NC area.The successful candidate will:
- Develop account plans to maximize the value of the accounts and to build and nurture client relationships.-nbsp;
- Will ensure alignment to Global and Regional strategy and have the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Ensure alignment to overall regional sales strategy with the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Manage complex sales engagements Identifying key decision makers and build effective relationships.-nbsp;
- Work to increase Hitachi Vantara's share of wallet in the assigned Enterprise accounts-nbsp;
Will identify leads, develop and track opportunities from identification to the close. Will identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop account plans.-nbsp;
- Undertake effective pipeline creation, management and forecasting for the assigned accounts, and own updates on progress to leadership-nbsp;
- Ensure a consistent One Hitachi approach for the customer by regular account team communication and alignment to one account plan.-nbsp;
- Understand business priorities and the reliance on technology to achieve desired results.
- Understand the client strategy, political/competitive landscape and budget priorities.-nbsp;
- Use solutions selling to identify opportunities that add value to our customers by helping them save money, make money or manage risk. Reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references.
- Carry out account research with a focus to farm the install base as well as analyse accounts to find key decision makers and influencers for our solution portfolio.-nbsp;
- Drive new revenues through incremental sales - net new customers.-nbsp;
- Maintain and expand prospect database within assigned accounts.-nbsp;
- Partner with the channel and specialist sales teams to create new sales opportunities.
- Understand the client strategy, political/ competitive landscape and budget priorities to be able. to build an engagement and strategy plan which maximizes Hitachi opportunity for success.-nbsp;
- Collaborate with internal team capable of building compelling business case.
- Perform lead management through Salesforce. Identify S0 - S5 processes and define for the team.-nbsp;
- Manage new projects and opportunities by establishing clear leadership and ownership of opportunity deliverables between Sales, Technical, and Support teams.-nbsp;
- Understanding company businesses. Highlighting total IT usage and potential expansion.
- Manage opportunity development by mapping our technology to our customers business challenges and lead the sales of specific products or solutions.
- Accurately develop and manage sales pipeline and forecast in order to meet sales targets as well as report on sales progress in SFDC with the right metrics.
- Perform loss analysis on lost opportunities with rectification plans where necessary
- Degree in Business or Technology.
- Proven track record of managing and growing revenue with enterprise customers.
- Experience managing large regional or national customers with a total portfolio exceeding $10M in annual revenue.
- Experience selling into Bank of America is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to uncover opportunities and cross sell products and services.
- Develop and maintain an extensive pipeline of opportunities within your customer base. -nbsp;
- Experience selling Storage solutions - hardware, software, and related services.
- Broad technical background and an ability to have next level business conversations related to cloud, data analytics, machine learning, and IoT.