Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! Listed below are skills for a Storage Engineer.
Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.Skills
• Administration - troubleshooting Hitachi VSP G/F series, VSP, USPv, HNAS, HCP, NetApp, and Brocade switches
• Storage file and content management
• Block level administration and implementation
• Allocation of SAN and NAS storage
• Administration of storage replication
• Hitachi Management products including HiCommand Suite(HCS) , HSNM2 and Tuning Manager
• Possess Brocade experience
• Experienced in storage migration projects
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.