Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise.
Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities and want to make sure we have your resume! Listed below are skills for a Commercial/ Enterprise Account Manager/ Director
. Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.Skills:
- Minimum of 5-8 years' experience and proven track record in a sales capacity, to organizations that utilize Information Technology, Software, Hardware, Solutions and associated Services, as a major component of their business model.
- Must have HUNTER mentality/approach. -nbsp;
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques (6-7 figures+)
- A proven and successful track record in sourcing, building, growing and managing enterprise/ commercial accounts.
- Demonstrated sales and account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement.
- Domain knowledge of large corporate IT environments including understanding of infrastructure, storage and cloud computing.
- An understanding of the nuances of Pathways to market as well as Direct Sales.
- A relevant Degree OR equivalent work experience.
- Top 10% performer at your last company.
- Ability to effectively present to a technical audience, influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Strong executive presence and polish.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with management and C level executives.
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com.
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and partners.
- An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment. An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives.
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills and computer skills necessary to develop professional proposals via Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.