To own and grow our indirect sales revenues in Northern EMEA for the Digital Insights business unit. This will be across our existing GSI and Channel/Partner ecosystem and where appropriate by selecting and enabling new partners. Driving revenue growth through the Global Sell With, Sell To and Sell Through sales strategy.
The Digital Insights business is a portfolio of data management solutions including data integration, data catalog, analytics and IoT
- Develop unique/concrete solution offerings with your channel counterparts that will be accepted in the EMEA market place, that provide joint wins for both them, customers - Hitachi Vantara
- Responsibility for leading and managing a virtual EMEA team of resources to deliver the development and launch of Hitachi Vantara solutions portfolio.
- Responsibility for building and developing the executive relationship within the partner ecosystem on an EMEA basis.
- Responsibility for governance and communication of progress on projects internally in Hitachi Vantara (including report to the Account Executives, Sales Leaders) and partner stakeholders
- Actively recruiting and enabling top RSIs/GSIs and have them develop pipeline of opportunities, build competency, develop solution offerings, and go-to-market plans
- Development and execution of a EMEA channel Account strategy designed to achieve sustainable year over year revenue growth, and aligned with a global WW Account planning
- Evangelize and engage with Hitachi Vantara Field Sales to educate partners and how to work with their field teams as a business partner
- Recognize, analyse and take action on go-to-market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Extensive knowledge of the Data and Analytics industry solution offerings from all key alliances, targets and competitors.
- Expertise in creating, executing on and driving solution selling and product marketing for analytics solutions - especially in the context of major partnerships.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Strong personal relationship development skills.
Education - Experience
- Demonstrable experience of building international indirect sales in the Insights / Software arena - preferably for a recognized competitor in Big Data, Analytics, IoT or ML/AI
- Experience across sales, sales leadership, product marketing, technical sales, sales engineering, business development or alliance management roles in Enterprise IT technology vendors.
- Proven ability to build relationships at executive level.
- Proven record of delivering long term revenue growth.
- Extensive experience in partnership development and program management.
- Advanced degree preferred.
Behavioural - Interpersonal
- Team player. Strong drive. Ability to motivate global virtual teams.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, across all functions - throughout the company.
- Results oriented individual.