Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are building the EMEA Customer Success team with 2 new hires to cover our key clients across Netherlands, Germany, France, UK. So the successful candidate will have fluency in at least Dutch - English PLUS either German or French. This is largely a remote working role with minimal travel.
The Hitachi Vantara Customer Success team manages the long-term relationship with our customers, helping them to maximize the use of our products capabilities to their advantage and fulfill their business goals.
This is a role that requires technical understanding of our portfolio (full training is provided and you have a Technical Architect who owns the detailed technial design, very technical elements)
We call this Customer Success practitioner a "Technical Account Manager" or (TAM)
This team provides guidance to our customers, and serves as a customer advocate, understanding the customer's goals, pain points and expectations. Additionally, TAM leads the customers through their solutions implementation and usage during the lifetime of the relationship with our customers.
- Coordinates technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product overviews and determining the customer-s design, integration and development plans.
- Coordinates review meetings with Hitachi Vantara technical resources including the Hitachi Architects and the Support teams. These meetings provide customers with status updates on Hitachi Vantara product roadmap, release schedules and specific product features that are relevant to their Pentaho applications.
- Acts as advocate for customer and liaison to Engineering, Product Management and Support organizations.
- Assists with architecture, design, integration, performance tuning, roll-out, support and optimization of customer's implementation of Hitachi Vantara products.
- Mentors customer-s staff members in the use of Hitachi Vantara technologies and best practices.
- Coordinates delivery of any onsite consulting / training services that customer needs.
- Identifies and develops internally and externally facing best practices.
The purpose of the role is to ensure customers derive the value from their investment, to ensure we retain and develop those customer relationships beyond renewals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing - high profile team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.