Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, Hitachi Solutions strives to provide business solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe.
The Business Solutions division of Hitachi Solutions' is a fast growing and leading Microsoft Partner in providing industry-based solutions using Microsoft Dynamics365 and cloud technology. Our teams provide advice and expertise to a diverse range of customers before designing and deploying ERP, CRM and business intelligence applications that we continue to service and support post go-live. Our people are passionate about technology, whether they are developers with deep technical expertise or more general technology practitioners with business acumen.Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
- Accountable for developing front end website architecture and back end as required.
- Accountable for providing clear & precise development estimates.
- Accountable for working with the IP Team in setting development timelines.
- To remain updated on the most recent developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Ensuring that all internal published controls and processes are adhered to.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Working with the IP team and relevant product owners to ensure produce high quality IP.
- Keeping key stakeholders informed on project or delivery progress.
- Establish an effective direct relationship with key stakeholders.
- Developing and fine-tuning own skill set within the IP team.
- Meeting technical and functional requirements as requested by the IP team and associated stakeholders.
- Engaging and leading UI/EX principle approaches.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Creating and, maintaining Cloud hosted servers and databases etc for functionality.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices and associated browsers.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to design and apply graphic designs for web design features.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Evaluate web related IP proposals and help product owners in assessing the technical viability of a solution.
- Responsible for writing functional and technical specification documents when required.
Additional InformationKey Performance Indicators
- Strong technical knowledge of cloud architecture, Power Platform, and related Microsoft technologies.
- An interest in forthcoming Microsoft technologies.
- Experience of full development lifecycle and Application Lifecycle Management
- Experienced of Application architecture design
- Skilled enough to differentiate between non-relational and relational database along with the syntax knowledge of XML/ JSON
- Experience using GitHub & SourceTree
- Familiarity with database technology such as Azure DB and Cosmos DB (no SQL database).
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator and ability to wireframe.
- Understanding of key design principles regarding web development and portals.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Degree in Computer Science and/or demonstratable experience.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Secondary language such as German or French is advantageous
- Product(s) delivered to agreed estimates
- Product(s) delivered to Consensus quality principles
- Development defects & resolution timescales met
- Product(s) published on Microsoft AppSource, where applicable.
- Supporting production webpages.
- Azure Dev Ops updates.
- On time, quality, development
- Technical strategy documents
- Functional and technical specification documents