Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
-nbsp;Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! -nbsp;Listed below are skills for a-nbsp;Regional Sales Director
. -nbsp;The Regional Sales Director's primary role is to generate, qualify, and close new business for the company with a mix of existing and new clients.-nbsp;Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.Responsibilities
- 50% - Helps coordinate and lead the sales pursuit process. In conjunction with Sales and Delivery team, develops new business from new customers and expands business with existing client relationships. Sees that sales strategies/plans are consistent with company-s long-range strategic objectives.
- 40% - Builds a sales pipeline by developing, nurturing and maintaining client, alliance partner sales force and new business relationships, and executing demand generation activities.
- 10% - Performs necessary sales administration to make sure that all parties are kept up to date on sales activities. Includes participating in weekly and periodic Go-To-Market team meetings and keeping sales reporting tools up to date.-nbsp;
- Bachelor-s degree in business, sales or marketing, or information services; advanced degree in business or marketing desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years in sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent business development skills in business-to-business technology sales with the ability to effectively direct business development tasks in order to maximize revenues and profits. In-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- Must work collaboratively with Service Delivery personnel.
- Must be committed to becoming sales certified in Oracle ERP products and solutions
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.-nbsp;
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.